Thursday, February 3, 2011

Superpowers

If I could have any superppower in the world it would be the awesome super power of flying. No more traffic, no more pedestrians bumping into me, just me in the air with the birds. Occasionally the birds might get in my way but thats where it gets good because I can just change my elevation. When it comes to villians they dont stand a chance, the second they come running at me I'll simply fly up and away from them and come back when they least expect it. Flying gives me the element of surprise you see, for you can't see where I've flown too, if I've flown far enough away that is. Flying is better than super speed because when you're running you could hit a dead end and get blocked by a wall but when you're flying you just go into the open sky with tons of space to be free and super.

No comments:

Post a Comment