Sunday, April 17, 2011

Black widow questions & Fear Paragraph

1. The widow will deliver a series of bites as the creature dies, injecting substances that liquefy the organs.
2. I hunt black widow.

I am afraid of spiders. Their grotesquely long, hairy, rapidly moving legs put the fear in my eyes. The thought of their diminutive little bodies crawling into my mouth while I sleep makes me cringe. I don't see the webs they weave as beautiful works of art but rather as soiled pieces of string that came out of an 8 eyed crawling nightmare. What I hate most about them is how in the blink of an eye they can move from the dark corner where the ceiling meets the wall to your shadow, cast right in front of you. Most spiders are harmless, or so I've heard, but it doesn't matter to me whether they can kill me with their venomous poison or if their intention is to just crawl around my house in search of food and shelter. They are, in my eyes, the worst thing out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment